Friday, June 20, 2008

The Clone Wars Cometh To Wii

Just got the email advertisement announcing the Clone Wars Game coming to Wii. They say that the game was built from the ground up for the Wii. I’m thinking how cool the Wii-mote will be to play in the Lightsaber Duels feature. I’m siked. It’s my own personal killer app for the Wii that will make me buy one this summer. The release for the game is set for the Holiday season 2008.

From the LucasArts website:

Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels, in development by Krome Studios exclusively for the Wii, delivers fun-filled Lightsaber battles for the entire family while it immerses players in the characters, locations, and epic duels from the all-new Star Wars feature film. Built from the ground-up for the Wii, Lightsaber Duels features an intuitive motion-controlled combat system that puts the lightsaber weapon in your hand for non-stop fun.

2 comments:

Jay Noel said...

Dude!!!!

I cannot wait. There are three Wii games that I'm dying for:

1) Topspin 3
2) Dark Apprentice (this looks incredible)
3) And now The Clone Wars

Wii Fit is awesome too. It actually makes me sweat.

ObilonKenobi said...

Me too! And I just used the Wii for the first time the other day (believe it or not.) I played one of the Wii games--tennis. It was great and I could absolutely see how you can get a work out from it.