Tuesday, December 01, 2009

What is your favorite b-movie villain(s)?

I was watching the old Mighty Morphin Power Ranger movie with my 7 year old son. He loves this movie. I was always very much too old for this series thinking it silly and childish (unlike my fascination with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which came out when I was in college.) Anyway, what makes this movie watchable (actually there are two things) is the villain, Ivan Ooze. He's a cross between Batman's Joker, a glam rocker and Carl Reiner. He's deliciously evil and deliberately campy. What other evil villain bent on world destruction can hock a luggie that creates an army of evil henchmen?


The other reason the movie is watchable (for the men at least) is Dulcea, master warrior on the planet Phaedos.

So my question is, what other b-movie villains are your favorites?

No comments: