Thursday, April 06, 2006

Erosion News

A few exciting things have been happening to the book. First, the listing is now up on Amazon.com and you can search for the book under “Lon Cohen”. If you search for it by “Erosion” then you get a bunch geological books, which is definitely not the subject of my story. It’s also been listed in the Google book search. The entire text is available to be downloaded for a fee from Google or Lulu, in case you don’t want to buy the actual book. I’ve been putting the feelers out there for local bookshops to stock the book on consignment or let me do in store readings. I will see how that goes. Two very exciting events are ongoing. Currently my friend, Phoenix, is now reading the book and if he likes it he will be mentioning it on his podcast. He runs a great blog and podcast that everyone should be listening to. Also, I was contacted by a radio show on WBAI 99.5 FM in New York City called First Voices Indigenous Radio to have me send them a copy of the book. If they like it they want to interview me! Cool. That’s very exciting. I’ll be promoting the heck out of that if it happens. Keep looking here for the latest info.

L.S.C.

3 comments:

Jay Noel said...

That would be so incredible to be interviewed on the radio. Great promotion for your novel for sure.

ObilonKenobi said...

I know. I hope it happens.

Anonymous said...

Hey again Lon... welcome back. I just saw this new blog and like it. Hope all is well. K.I.T.

Athene