Friday, February 17, 2006

NUQNEH

Welcome to the first issue of Cohenside’s ScfiFi and Fantasy website where I and hopefully a few guests will discuss Science Fiction and Fantasy with a little real science discussion slipped in to keep it real. First and foremost let me explain a little about where this site will come from: ME! That’s right all the opinions are my own unless they come from someone else. That means if I say a show or movie stinks to the far reaches of the Outer Rim then that’s how it goes. I welcome all opinions especially ones that are different than my own. I love feedback so post responses to everything I write even if you’re just saying that I suck like a recently collapsed red super-giant star or a black hole at the center of the Milky Way. Look forward to new stuff coming from me very soon!

L.S.C.

No comments: